Pages


The reason we CAN pray for ourselves.

Saturday, June 26, 2010

You Care For Me

All day long my ears listen for you, Your wisdom and knowledge are a worthy treasure.
I consider the high institutes of learning, its classrooms and proffessors full of knowledge then realize they know nothing compared to You God.
On my best day You have more to offer than me. How is it that I try to solve my own problems? Can i attain to see the future and know the best path?
Do i dare to map out the best journey for my life because i know whats best for me?


Saddly, it is not in me to know what is best for me Father, but gratefully I listen all day to hear Your counsel because You have my best interest at heart. My name is carved on Your arm and my heart is bond to Yours. You treat me as You treat me as Your own child. Discipline, reward and provision, then all the promises that come along side! Truely I am blessed by You.


Father I am grateful You are aware of my low, helpless estate and constantly wandering because You take care of me. I do not need to fret, worry or go without sleep because by choice You, God, Care for me.

No comments:

Post a Comment