Pages


The reason we CAN pray for ourselves.

Saturday, June 26, 2010

Forgiven

How marvelous that my sins are forgiven!  They can never be found again and I am overjoyed with the entire idea. Completely marked out and erased,. as if they never even existed. What power and righteousness God must possess to do such a thing!


After all sin is a repugnant smell to God, it makes Him want to vomit.  I once was indeed an enemy toward God, always causing trouble and fighting agains Him. But now I bask in His glory, I am refressed in His presence but most of all I am forgiven.  The price i could not repay short of death has been conceled. The blood of Jesus has canceled out my sin, as if it was never even there.


Praise the Father, Son and Holy Ghost who all play an entricate part of this process. Being made whole, the robbed and prepared and finally recieveding His grace and forgiveness. Filled with love and compassion. 

No comments:

Post a Comment