Pages


The reason we CAN pray for ourselves.

Monday, June 21, 2010

Awake my King

Awake awake my soul, the source of my strength is nigh! My King does not sleep or slumber ah but He holds all time in His hands. He who is not bond by night and day, seasons and schedules. Awake my soul and be glad, Rejoice!
Your God has put His strength on you like a fine rob of David! the heavens declare you are His and the angels sing praise to the lamb whose blood has stained the rob red with blood! tis the blood of freedom and restoration. Awake oh arise and be about Gods business for the spirit has strength to over power the flesh, the enemy we live with that so easily causes us to stumble. 
But You Great King, my God i walk in Your strength to do all things, Through Christ it is possible. In sickness my fleshes weeps but my soul will praise the Creator and Healer. In hardship my stomach grumbles but my mouth sings gladness to the Fruit Bearer. 
Awake my soul and count your blessing, how the King loves you and cares for you. You are of high cost, and greatly treasured by God and nothing can cause trouble for you and Him. All day long He is with you waiting for moments alone. He eagerly meets you on schedule and fully blesses you as you seek Him. So I have pulled close and cling to Your strength around me and I am warn and safe.

No comments:

Post a Comment