Pages


The reason we CAN pray for ourselves.

Sunday, June 20, 2010

All Hemmed In

God You have hemmed me in! I no longer need to fear what mere humans can do to me, what any of creation may try. It is such wonderful news to take in and my mind can not lay hold to it, understanding goes beyond my capacity.

You Father have placed Your hand of blessing on me and there is nowhere i can go that i am alone! In the valleys You are with me, in the shadows You are my light, in the dessert Your are my drink, in the cold Your are my blanket and in the storm You are my comfort. How wonderful to serve such a loving God!

Your strength supports me and You ride the wings of morning just to be with me! I do not deserve such faithfulness but i accept it all the same. You are my portion God, a sour taste that fills my soul with sweetness. Always You know the correct path and eagerly show me. Always You have what is needed and wait only for me to ask. Always You call me to Your side and rescue me from myself.

Protect me this day my Father, from the evil plots of the enemy. For each thing he seeks to tear down, build even higher. For each thing he seeks to destroy, increase its stability. For each thing he seeks to steal, restore 7 fold. Guide me because i seek You and no other, so that Your name will be glorified.

inspired by
Psalm139:5

No comments:

Post a Comment