Pages


The reason we CAN pray for ourselves.

Monday, July 26, 2010

I will reach desperatly for You oh Savior
there is nothing to hold me back
I will touch Your garmet Lord
and recieve Your healing grace
Freed from my sin
Freed from my past
Freed from my future

I will stetch forth my hand
as a linb on a tree straining up
I will not be denied by mens eyes
and I will feed on the breath of Life
free to live
free to love
                                                      free to lpray

I will come into Your presemce Savior
I will know Your as my own
You have claimed me wholy
and now I am in Your care

I will never leace Your presence
I will welcome You through my days
In the ackward, tring humanity
and bold and strongly stand with You
free to stand
free to believe
free to proclaim

Yes i will touch Your garment Savior
I will recieve from You my King
I will stand and claim what is right
I will walk with You al day.

No comments:

Post a Comment