Pages


The reason we CAN pray for ourselves.

Friday, July 16, 2010

My Comfort

Father, I come to You
Father, my emotions are spent
            my heart is all full
            my spirit pulled low

Father, I come to You
Father, I need Your touch
            I need the hem of Your garment
            I need to be with You

Fill me again with Your compassion
Fill me again with Your love
Fill me again with Your mercy
the same as when You found me
the same as when You freed me

Father, I am parched and dried out now
Father, I have given away all You gave
            I have freely poured out to all
            I have been Your vessel this day

Father, They are as vultures after life
Father, They draw my strength out
            Seeking life they drain me
            Seeking acceptance they surround me
            Seeking reassurance they cling to me


Father, If they only knew of You
Father, If they could walk in my shoes
            They could know of Your life
            They could know of Your strength
            They could have love..... help me show them YOU



Fill me again with Your compassion
Fill me again with Your love                                                                                                                      
Fill me again with Your mercy                                                    
the same as when You found me
the same as when You freed me
                                                                                                                              
Father, I will pour out all You give me
Father, I will give away the mercy You give me
Father, I will go where You send me
Father, As long as You ask me I will go
            As long as You sustain me I will go
            As long as You hold me I will go.
            As long as I have You Father, I will go.

No comments:

Post a Comment