Pages


The reason we CAN pray for ourselves.

Friday, July 23, 2010

Your Great Love

How well my soul trusts in You Lord
Surely all see Your hand in my life
Continually Your praise pours from my lips
Unceasingly I acknowledge Your provision
Without hesitation I speak of Your favor to me

You have called me lovely dove
You have called me Your bride
Your love burns right through me
oh so deeply You love me God
It is as if all of heaven holds me close

How well I know Your love for me
To share it with all who will listen
To share with all who want to be loved
Let me shout from the rooftop
let me tell of Your great great love God

I would make myself a spectacle
If but for one to come to cling to Your love
If just for one to become clean
rescued from the lie that love is painful
To be redeemed from death and given life

How great Your love is for us God
How great our devotion is to be to You
Let me continually serve with heated fervor
Let me always seek You first
Move in me to desire to please You with my life

No comments:

Post a Comment