Pages


The reason we CAN pray for ourselves.

Saturday, January 29, 2011

eager to praise

All of creation praises loud
as voices it carries to God
nothing held back
the beauty of self abandon

oh God help me be like that

The trees stretch upward
they wave in union with the wind
acknowledging the Creator
Praises rise Praises rise

God help me be like that

God reveal my intentions
reveal my inhibitions
reveal withheld parts of my heart
God reveal me so it can be burned

God make me like that

Burn me as the silver in a pot
removing all impurities
removing all shapes of "me"
as You make me reflect Jesus

Untill I am like all creation, praising my Creator

2 comments:

  1. I love your poem. Very uplifting, and where did you get that picture? It's awesome!

    ReplyDelete
  2. The picture is a public domain photo on the internet. You can save it by right clicking and save as.

    ReplyDelete