Pages


The reason we CAN pray for ourselves.

Saturday, August 14, 2010

Repentant

Oh Father, the door stood open
Jesus You held out Your hand
Holy Spirit a warning You alarmed
visual, consideration, action, birth - sin

Father come to my aid
forgive me again
I am not worthy of Your Sons blood
But Your grace pours it on me anyway

Father consider my sad existence
this world of flesh in which i find my abode
how it fights me at every turn
Its desire like a dog after the scent of a female

Consider, my Creator, my weak and poor state
that there is no good in me but You
I long for You to be all thats in me
help me overcome as i stand up again

Oh Jesus I know Your are patient and kind
You hold my hand as i rise to You
through true repentance I come
A hard lesson learned indeed
from even the appearance of evil flee!

No comments:

Post a Comment