Pages


The reason we CAN pray for ourselves.

Sunday, June 12, 2011

Early

Early will I seek You before any other I see. My face viewed by my Lord first. In the twilight before sunrise will I seek You.


Hide me in Your love as we talk. I have come for one reason to give myself to You and come to life in Your presences.


As a dove, in the secret place under the stairs in the garden You have made for the one You love. I am the one You love! Hold me close.


My heart would run and make merry, an unfaithful kind is she if not restrained and bound closely to Yours. Never trust me to my own devices God!


Early I seek You and give myself to You anew each morning. God You are my source and apart from You I am dead. But with You I am useful, victorious and undefeatable. Stay close all day, I need You.

No comments:

Post a Comment